[pHash-support] throwing exceptions from the binding code into the java glue

Alexander Kjäll - alaTest alex at alatest.com
Mon May 17 06:54:32 PDT 2010

Hi again

I solved my problem with libjpeg by upgrading my installation of the
CImg library to the latest version.

The next step is to make the exceptions that the CImg library throws
visible to the java code, i wrote a small patch and a corresponding java
exception class as a testcase on how it would be possible to do this.

the exception class should be placed in bindings/java/org/pHash/exceptions/

This is a rather incomplete patch, and I don't think it should be
included right away.

But I would like to get some feedback if you think this is the right
direction to take the java bindings, before I spend more time on it.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

best regards
Alexander Kjäll

--