[pHash-support] ph_readaudio and mp3

dstarkweather at phash.org dstarkweather at phash.org
Sat Aug 28 12:15:02 PDT 2010

Hi Benjamin,

We had this problem before.  It depends on the build of the  mpg123
library. Check your configure.log file to see how it was build. Mine was
built with this:

./configure --with-cpu=x86-64 --with-optimization=4 --prefix=/usr

I didnt add any of these options when i ran the configure script.  They
should be added on automatically. It failed when I tried to change the
optimization level.  Let me know what you find.  Thanks.

dgs.