[pHash-support] I get a Compilation error with MVPTree

Romain Moyne romain.moyne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 01:58:12 PST 2012

Hello,

I am trying to compile MVPTree but I get a compilation error :

romain at wintour:~/mvptree$ make imget
rm -f imget.o
g++ -g -O3 -I.  -pthread -I /usr/local/phash/include -c imget.cpp -o imget.o
imget.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
imget.cpp:117: error: cannot convert 'ph_hashtype' to 'MVPDataType' for argument '1' to 'MVPDP* dp_alloc(MVPDataType)'
make: *** [imget.o] Error 1
romain at wintour:~/mvptree$ g++ --version
g++ (Debian 4.4.5-8) 4.4.5

I also included the version number of my compiler.

Do you know how to fix this ?

Best,
Romain