[pHash-support] minimum length of audio samples ?

Harald Lapp harald.lapp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 11:32:51 PDT 2012

i've noticed the same "problem", but it seems to be common with other
audio-hashing applications i've tried. maybe there's just not enough
information available from such small samples, that a reliable hash
can be generated.

regards,
harald

--
http://www.pixelio.de/
Deine kostenlose Bilddatenbank für lizenzfreie Fotos