[pHash-support] Retrieving hash for database

Cliff phash at obro.nl
Fri May 6 06:24:26 PDT 2011

Hey,

I am currently working on a image database.
Now I want to check whether there are duplicate images in my database.
After searching the internet I came to the pHash library.
I already build it on a debian virtual machine with the php library.
But I can't figure out how to get a hash in my database to check.

Is it possible to retrieve the hash with the C++ library?
Is there a php function that returns the hash?
Can you do the ph_hamming_distance compare logic within a database?
I'm using mysql, monetdb and mongodb so there are lot's of possibilities.

Hope you can help me

Cliff