[pHash-support] Compile just the DCT image hash?

Adrian Wisernig adrian.wisernig at envoked.com
Mon Nov 1 18:18:08 PDT 2010

I've been trying to do a similar thing, except compiling using only
the audio part and for some reason it stil requires all the libraries.
Even I install all of them, it still builds all the examples instead
of just the audio ones.  Also even when it's all compiled, the
requirement for CImg is always there regardless if I just want to use
the audio functions.

Adrian