[pHash-support] Compile just the DCT image hash?

Mike Manh phash.123 at vteklabs.com
Mon Nov 1 17:05:48 PDT 2010

I'm trying to do a very minimal install of phash. In actuality, the only
thing I want is a DCT hash for images, so I'd like to avoid having to
install FFMpeg etc (also would be nice not to have all those other
dependencies cluttering my drive). I've been trying to install on osX and
it's been a real hassle, with so many different libraries that once i finish
installing one, another pops up.

Is there a way i can just configure for DCT hash of images? What kind of
modifications will I have to make to the code to do so?

Regards,
Mike