[pHash-support] Windows/MSYS configure error - Cannot find MMPEG

George Tsiolis tgeorge2004-aueb at yahoo.gr
Sun May 23 05:08:23 PDT 2010

hello,

I have little experience building projects in C so any help would be appreciated.

I am trying to build pHash 0.9 under windows using MinGW and MSYS.

FFMPEG has been successfully configured/built/installed (version ffmpeg-0.5.1)

but I am getting the following error when trying ./configure for pHash:

----- quote ------

*** Configuring image hash ***

checking CImg.h usability... no

checking CImg.h presence... no

checking for CImg.h... no

checking whether CImg.h is in the current or src directory.... yes

*** Configuring video Hash ***

checking whether FFmpeg is present... checking for avcodec_alloc_frame in -lavco

dec... no

configure: error:

*** libavcodec not found.

You need FFmpeg. Get it at <http://ffmpeg.org/>

any ideas how to include the libraries ? Am i using a wrong version of FFMPEG  or something ?

thanx,

George