[pHash-support] Crash when adding to Java MVP tree

Sebastian Gallese sebastiangallese at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:35:12 PST 2010

I built pHash with the following.  Does this enable debug support?
sudo ./configure --enable-java --enable-debug

I got this error when building an MVP file of about 500 images.  I've
successfully built an MVP tree with 40 images.

kdge at kdge-laptop:~/pHash-0.8.1/bindings/java$ java
-Djava.library.path=/usr/local/lib pHash -mvp /home/kdge/mickeymouse
/home/kdge/edison/output0040.jpg
#
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x9002e62d, pid=8966, tid=3065756528
#
# JRE version: 6.0_15-b03
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (14.1-b02 mixed mode linux-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C  [libpHash.so.0+0x862d]
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /home/kdge/pHash-0.8.1/bindings/java/hs_err_pid8966.log
#
#   http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#
Aborted

Output of the log file:
http://gist.github.com/316064