[pHash-support] Eclipse + MVP + Java

Evan Klinger eklinger at phash.org
Fri Feb 12 12:00:35 PST 2010

Sebastian,
It looks like you are almost there.
First, you are trying to print the MHImageHash object and not the
actual hash, the hash field would be hashes[0].hash.
The MVP tree must be created with at least leaf capacity + 3 images,
which by default is 28 I believe. Try placing 30 images in your
directory and then create the MVP tree.
Please keep us posted on your progress.
Thanks
Evan