[pHash-support] patch: JNI refactoring

Christoph Zauner mlistdrop at ftml.net
Wed Apr 21 04:41:56 PDT 2010

Hi,

At the moment the Java bindings are inside the Java default package.
Because you can't use classes from the default package from a
class residing in a named package, I have moved the Java JNI
bindings to a package called "org.pHash". I think these changes
are also of interest to other pHash/Java developers. I have
attached a patch against version 0.9.0 of pHash. Before applying
the patch a few files/directories need to be changed:

1) change into the pHash-0.9.0 source directory

2) change file/directory structure:

mkdir --parent ./bindings/java/org/pHash/
cd ./bindings/java/
mv *.java ./org/pHash/
mv pHash-jni.h org_pHash_pHash.h
mv pHash_MVPTree.h org_pHash_MVPTree.h

3) apply the patch (md5 sum is 33569d25c331d044d6307d47f392098d)

Maybe I can spend more time working on the Java pHash API
and implement more functions. If that's the case I will post the
corresponding patch.

Have a nice day,
Christoph Zauner