[Phash-support] Phash on Mac OS X

Evan Klinger eklinger at phash.org
Wed Dec 23 09:13:56 PST 2009

Sebastian,
Can you please locate the libavcodec.so library on your system and run:

strings libavcodec.so|grep avcodec_alloc_frame

If that string is present, please also make sure the library is in a
standard system path where the linker can find it. In Linux this is
usually /usr/lib or /usr/local/lib, although the latter requires a
change to /etc/ld.so.conf to recognize libraries in /usr/local/lib.

Thanks
Evan